PLS RT: Apps for low-memory FirefoxOS devices

Havi Hoffman

Aug 25, 2014, 5:41:03 PM8/25/14
to evang...@lists.mozilla.org, engagement-developers Engagement
Hello Folks,

You may already know that we've announced the low of a low-cost smartphone in India (aka Tarako):

http://thenextweb.com/mobile/2014/08/25/mozilla-launching-first-firefox-os-smartphone-india-week/

We're seeing questions about app optimization/testing from open web app developers in various channels - here's a new MDN article on optimizing apps for Tarako, written by Harald Kirschner (#/@digitarald), from App Partner engineering (he's now offline/on PTO for a couple weeks)

You can help by retweeting this link:

Apps for low-memory FirefoxOS devices - how to optimize for slow connectivity & coarse location
http://mzl.la/1pZ5Rn0

https://twitter.com/mozappsdev/status/504008533935800320

Thanks, Havi

--
Havi Hoffman
Content Wrangler

Havi Hoffman

Aug 25, 2014, 5:44:03 PM8/25/14
to Havi Hoffman, evang...@lists.mozilla.org, engagement-developers Engagement
TYPO CORRECTION: The launch of a low-cost smartphone!!!