Higher Ed Project

Jared Prolo

May 15, 2013, 1:53:40 PM5/15/13
to education
All,

I'm working on a small part of the project to better support university
sponsored/supported involvement. One side of my background is
instructional design, so I'm pretty stuck to the idea of a design
document before creating instruction. Here's a link to the performance
analysis I've put together: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/4BZiEpLvzv

The performance analysis seeks to clearly identify what we want users to
do, why they aren't doing it and sets up the skills that are to be
trained. A fair bit of the purpose is to preempt scope creep.

I'd appreciate if you could give it a minute and add/subtract/comment
where it seems appropriate. Any and all feedback is appreciate.

Thanks,

Jared Prolo