Re: [Webmaker] [Learning Area] Tree of knowledge

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Fred Lin

未讀,
2014年3月2日 上午9:09:012014/3/2
收件者:Jeremie Patonnier、dev-mdc、educ...@lists.mozilla.org、Mozilla Webmaker list
That's great!

Maybe you wanna check web literacy map

http://www.slideshare.net/dajbelshaw/open-badges-web-literacy-map-101

Which is also trying to identify web related knowledge

regards
--
Fred