[Learning Area] Tree of knowledge

Jeremie Patonnier

Feb 28, 2014, 1:16:44 PM2/28/14
to dev-mdc, Mozilla Webmaker list, educ...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello everybody :)

I'm currently in the process of inventorying and tagging beginner material
on MDN.

It looks it is somewhat outdated. One of the thing I noticed is that the
knowledge progression of some contents is disconnected or unwisely
connected to the others.

To improve that at some point, I plan to build a tree of knowledge for web
technologies. Before moving forward, I wish to know if some of you know if
there is already such a tree of knowledge somewhere ? I don't really like
to reinvent the wheel :P

Thank you for any help you could provide :)
Best,
--
Jeremie
Web : http://jeremie.patonnier.net

Martin Pacheco

May 7, 2014, 10:15:43 PM5/7/14
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Not exactly a tree, but this can help to start:
http://www.bentobox.io/

Jeremie Patonnier

May 12, 2014, 11:30:05 AM5/12/14
to Martin Pacheco, mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
That's very good :)

If anyone know similar resources, I'm looking for them.

Thanks.
Jérémie