2009/09/07 No Mozilla Education call today

Frank Hecker

Sep 7, 2009, 8:53:40 AM9/7/09
There will not be a Mozilla Education call today (Monday, September 7)
due to the Labor Day holiday.

The next call will be Monday, September 14, at 12 noon EDT / 9 am PDT /
1600 UTC. NOTE: This is one hour later than the usual time. Our topic
for the next call will be planning for Mozilla Education activities for
this fall and winter.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
hec...@mozillafoundation.org

Santiago Ferreira

Mar 14, 2014, 10:37:47 AM3/14/14
to educ...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi.
Everybody on the list recive this message or only me?

Thanks

Santiago
El mar 14, 2014 11:25 AM, "Frank Hecker" <hec...@mozillafoundation.org>

Mike Hoye

Mar 14, 2014, 10:55:11 AM3/14/14
to educ...@lists.mozilla.org
On 2014-03-14, 10:37 AM, Santiago Ferreira wrote:
> Hi.
> Everybody on the list recive this message or only me?

The ghost of Frank Hecker continues to haunt this mailing list, I don't
know why.

I've got a bug on file for it.

- mhoye