National seminar on Open Source: Opportunities in entrepreneurship Ver 2.0

Gaurav Parashar

Oct 11, 2011, 4:30:05 AM10/11/11
Open Source software is catching fancy of millions of technocrats
around the world. A lot of emphasis is being laid on developing
applications based on Open Source, which are either free or are
available at nominal costs. This is coming out as a big opportunity to
developers and users alike. It is estimated that by 2015, Open Source
Market will assume 37% market share of overall development scenario.
This needs for deep introspection both at micro and macro level so
that the true potential of Open Source can be explored and
entrepreneurs are prepared with right mindsets.

INMANTEC had successfully organized first seminar on “Open Source:
Opportunities in Entrepreneurship” on March 13, 2010. This seminar was
a huge attraction among open source professionals and budding
entrepreneurs. The glimpse of the same can be accessed from here.

Keeping the same fervor, INMANTEC is organizing second seminar in this
series entitled “Open Source: Opportunities in Entrepreneurship Ver
2.0” on February 15, 2012 at INMANTEC, Ghaziabad.

Through this seminar, we wish to address following issues impeding
growth of entrepreneurs in Open Source:

Entrepreneurship through open source
Capital for entrepreneurship venture on open source
Marketing of open source products & services
Customization of open source software

To provide hands on experience in different technologies, we will be
conducting workshops on different open source technologies:-

Spoken Tutorial [ Free Workshop ].
Open Source OS: Ubuntu ( A Separate session on Ubuntu for
Schools. )
Game development using Open Source.
Content management using Wordpress
Open Source ERP.
Moodle 2.0: A Course Management System
Android Apps Development.
Open Java [ Free Workshop ]
Library Automation using NewGenLib

Fee:-

Student : 200/- per workshop
Delegate: 500/- per workshop

Payment has to be made on the day of workshop.

We are looking for sponsorship and participation from mozilla
side.

Website URL : http://inmantec.edu/os2012
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169419609807058
Email ID: gaurav....@inmantec.edu

GeraldJan

Oct 30, 2011, 9:24:45 AM10/30/11
Gaurav Parashar wrote:
> Open Source software is catching fancy of millions of technocrats
> around the world. A lot of emphasis is being laid on developing
> applications based on Open Source, which are either free or are
> available at nominal costs. This is coming out as a big opportunity to
> developers and users alike. It is estimated that by 2015, Open Source
> Market will assume 37% market share of overall development scenario.
> This needs for deep introspection both at micro and macro level so
> that the true potential of Open Source can be explored and
> entrepreneurs are prepared with right mindsets.
>
> INMANTEC had successfully organized first seminar on “Open Source:
> Opportunities in Entrepreneurship” on March 13, 2010. This seminar was
> a huge attraction among open source professionals and budding
> entrepreneurs. The glimpse of the same can be accessed from here.
>
> Keeping the same fervor, INMANTEC is organizing second seminar in this
> series entitled “Open Source: Opportunities in Entrepreneurship Ver
> 2.0” on February 15, 2012 at INMANTEC, Ghaziabad.
>
> Through this seminar, we wish to address following issues impeding
> growth of entrepreneurs in Open Source:
>
> Entrepreneurship through open source
> Capital for entrepreneurship venture on open source
> Marketing of open source products& services
> Customization of open source software
>
> To provide hands on experience in different technologies, we will be
> conducting workshops on different open source technologies:-
>
> Spoken Tutorial [ Free Workshop ].
> Open Source OS: Ubuntu ( A Separate session on Ubuntu for
> Schools. )
> Game development using Open Source.
> Content management using Wordpress
> Open Source ERP.
> Moodle 2.0: A Course Management System
> Android Apps Development.
> Open Java [ Free Workshop ]
> Library Automation using NewGenLib
>

> Fee:-
>
> Student : 200/- per workshop
> Delegate: 500/- per workshop
>
> Payment has to be made on the day of workshop.
>
> We are looking for sponsorship and participation from mozilla
> side.
>

> Website URL : http://inmantec.edu/os2012
> Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169419609807058
> Email ID: gaurav....@inmantec.edu

I hope that Fedora is welcome as well

--
Gertjan
DYSLEXICS OF THE WORLD, UNTIE!

GeraldJan

Oct 30, 2011, 9:32:37 AM10/30/11
Gaurav Parashar wrote:
> Open Source software is catching fancy of millions of technocrats
> around the world. A lot of emphasis is being laid on developing
> applications based on Open Source, which are either free or are
> available at nominal costs. This is coming out as a big opportunity to
> developers and users alike. It is estimated that by 2015, Open Source
> Market will assume 37% market share of overall development scenario.
> This needs for deep introspection both at micro and macro level so
> that the true potential of Open Source can be explored and
> entrepreneurs are prepared with right mindsets.
>
> INMANTEC had successfully organized first seminar on �Open Source:
> Opportunities in Entrepreneurship� on March 13, 2010. This seminar was
> a huge attraction among open source professionals and budding
> entrepreneurs. The glimpse of the same can be accessed from here.
>
> Keeping the same fervor, INMANTEC is organizing second seminar in this
> series entitled �Open Source: Opportunities in Entrepreneurship Ver
> 2.0� on February 15, 2012 at INMANTEC, Ghaziabad.
>
> Through this seminar, we wish to address following issues impeding
> growth of entrepreneurs in Open Source:
>
> Entrepreneurship through open source
> Capital for entrepreneurship venture on open source
> Marketing of open source products& services
> Customization of open source software
>
> To provide hands on experience in different technologies, we will be
> conducting workshops on different open source technologies:-
>
> Spoken Tutorial [ Free Workshop ].
> Open Source OS: Ubuntu ( A Separate session on Ubuntu for
> Schools. )
> Game development using Open Source.
> Content management using Wordpress
> Open Source ERP.
> Moodle 2.0: A Course Management System
> Android Apps Development.
> Open Java [ Free Workshop ]
> Library Automation using NewGenLib
>

> Fee:-
>
> Student : 200/- per workshop
> Delegate: 500/- per workshop
>
> Payment has to be made on the day of workshop.
>
> We are looking for sponsorship and participation from mozilla
> side.
>

> Website URL : http://inmantec.edu/os2012
> Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169419609807058
> Email ID: gaurav....@inmantec.edu