Cant play mp3 on firefox

cainy...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 11:18:15 AM3/7/18
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

I have a html5 chat where you can send mp3 sounds so everyone else in the room can hear them but not if you have firefox. Why is that? It works fine on chrome and every other browser.

Thank you.

Armen Zambrano Gasparnian

Mar 8, 2018, 8:46:10 AM3/8/18
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,
Do you have a sample .mp3? Or even a place to test the issue?
Do you see anything in the console?
Can you share a sample html code that shows the issue?

regards,
Armen

cainy...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 1:43:42 PM3/8/18
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

I will be glad to send you the link but I would like it to be privately in order to prevent my site from getting spammed.

Thank you.

cainy...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 1:51:57 PM3/9/18
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello??
Help please??

Armen Zambrano Gasparnian

Mar 12, 2018, 8:49:19 AM3/12/18
On Friday, 9 March 2018 13:51:57 UTC-5, cainy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello??
> Help please??

arm...@mozilla.com

My apologies. I missed the reply on Thursday.

cainy...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 2:39:36 PM3/13/18
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
No problem. Do you think its fixable?

cainy...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2018, 11:19:39 PM3/17/18
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Anybody there??

cainy...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 2:51:18 PM3/20/18
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Man, this forum is a fucking waste of time! There is more activity in a graveyard!