Contributor wishes to help with writing a web bot/crawler (was Fwd: [dev-mdc] Greetings!)

Chris Mills

Nov 30, 2015, 11:12:03 AM11/30/15
to dev-platform, dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org, mdn, Mudit Sharma
Hi there,

Apologies for the multi-list posting, but I’m really not sure where best to send this. If you are interested in talking to Mudit, please trim down the reply-list before posting!

So, Mudit (cc’d) wishes to contribute to Mozilla by helping to write a web bot/crawler to help[ the project in some way. Does anyone have any good first bugs/projects he could help with?

Best regards,

Chris Mills
Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org <http://developer.mozilla.org/> || MDN