Re: How to run an open web app on the desktop ?

Chris Mills

Jan 6, 2015, 11:36:42 AM1/6/15
to Michel Gutierrez, mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Michel,

Sorry it’s taken so long to get a reply to you. Did you manage to find an answer? I was going to point you towards the se;f publishing options on MDN:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Marketplace/Options/Self_publishing

(writing your own install code, etc.)

But I’m assuming you’re just talking about rapid installation for testing?

Chris Mills
Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
cmi...@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills