Request for comments: Defining the minimum performance requirements for apps

Lisa Brewster

Nov 13, 2014, 10:56:17 AM11/13/14
to app-reviewers-internal, dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org, Thomas Elin, Michael Ellis, partner engineering, Ali Spivak
Greetings, reviewers and appists!

I've drafted a document to define the absolute minimum performance
requirements that an app must meet to be published on Marketplace. The goal
is to share this document with app developers and other Firefox OS partners
to help them understand why we don't have strict standards and set
expectations on the lowest quality we'll accept.

Please review the document below and provide feedback on whether the
requirements are reasonable and if there are other measurements that need to
be added.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pie0bREV_wyq1rCmUk39ynHaCNfVwKYpdlIg8BZl
dP8/edit#

--