Re: Web Activities Status

Travis Choma

Nov 4, 2013, 5:32:38 PM11/4/13
to FABLET Youenn, dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Youenn,

We are currently looking at reviewing the web activities that are currently defined to arrive at standard input parameters and return values for the common activities and cleaning up the documentation. Web Intents a similar effort lead by Google had been in Chrome Canary but I believe they were removed at the end of 2012.

If you have some feedback you would like to share in terms of suggested features or improvements regarding web activities, would love to hear about it.

Best,
-Travis