Samsung IQ 2009: Win Big with Widgets on Samsung i8910 HD

juyoungahn

Aug 17, 2009, 12:23:30 PM8/17/09
I would like to inform you of a widget competition called Samsung
Innovation Quest (aka Samsung IQ) for our Symbian i8910 HD device.

Prizes include cash prizes for first, second & third place and
opportunities to distribute on our ‘More Widgets’ download service.

- First prize - £15,000
- Second prize - £8,000
- Third prize - £5,000

Samsung Mobile Widgets are WebKit based and follow the W3C draft
standard for widget packaging. They can be docked in the Touch Wiz UI
widget tray for easy home screen launch.

Widgets are becoming increasingly important in the mobile context and
Samsung IQ is the perfect way to get familiar them. Plus, in the
spirit of openness, the terms and conditions of the competition are
non-exclusive and all intellectual property remains with you. Full
details and entry submission is at www.samsungiq.com.

The team at Samsung Mobile Innovator have provided a range of
resources to help you get started, so why wait.
All widgets must be submitted by Friday 28th August 2009.
Please feel free to contact me for any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Ju Young Ahn

Hillbilly

Aug 24, 2009, 11:27:48 AM8/24/09
Samscum products are over-priced cripplware. Why should developers help make
your products successful when you do not care about us?

Personally, I will not write a single line of code to support any Samscum
product because Samscum is a corrupt and sleazy company that continues to
cripple its HDTV sets to serve the fascists who own and control everything
that is broadcast over-the-air in fascist Amerika.

AFIC you can stick your £ where the sun don't shine.

"juyoungahn" <juyou...@samsung.com> wrote in message