Deploying Mercurial 4.2 to https://hg.mozilla.org/ shortly

Gregory Szorc

May 24, 2017, 3:11:41 PM5/24/17
to dev-version-control
I'll be deploying Mercurial 4.2 to the HTTP endpoint of hg.mozilla.org
shortly (after lunch).

Per our new upgrade policy, we're now rolling out new major versions to the
read-only HTTP endpoint before we commit to the full upgrade on the SSH
endpoint and usage by internal processes. This lets us roll out user-facing
features on the web UI sooner without exposing us to significant risk for
the more sensitive pieces of the infrastructure.

There should be no major disruption from the deployment. Please make noise
in #vcs if you notice anything. Bug 1360007 tracks.