"Close tabs to the right" from pinned tab

zod...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2013, 8:34:19 AM10/21/13
The ability to close tabs to right is sorely missing from the pinned tabs' context menu (looked for it in nightly as well as latest-ux).

I could not find the relevant discussion, but am thinking it is probably done this way because it could be confusing to the user if there are pinned tabs to the right and they won't close in effect.
If this is the case, I feel that because I mentally know those tabs to be fixed in place I would not expect them to close, therefore would find the ability natural (as I do in Chrome).

I think this would be nice to have, and would make tab handling more uniform. I am curious about why it was omitted.

Thanks,
András