directly delete files from download window

firegift

May 4, 2011, 7:30:50 AM5/4/11
when i download a file, i usually want to delete it after I open it. I
want to be able to delete it from the file system directly without
going to the location in finder or windows explorer to delete it.
Should only take two clicks.

Neil

May 4, 2011, 2:53:39 PM5/4/11
firegift wrote:

>when i download a file, i usually want to delete it after I open it. I want to be able to delete it from the file system directly without going to the location in finder or windows explorer to delete it. Should only take two clicks.

Except on the Mac, if you select Open rather than Save, then the file is
automatically deleted when you quit Firefox.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

StacieBranch21

Oct 31, 2011, 3:45:01 PM10/31/11