Cut off dialogs with most FF5 themes

Centauri39

Jul 5, 2011, 12:05:35 AM7/5/11
Hi folks,

hopefully, this is the right place to inform as many theme developers as
possible about a big and extremly annoying problem, I just found.

If you run a non-widescreen at a resolution of 800x600 (no problem on
higher resolutions), there are many dialogs not fully displayed and
buttons cut off and therefore unreachable.

For instance, you can see this in FF5, if you add a bookmark for a
currently displayed webpage and open the folder drop down menu.
Then the scroll bar on the right is cut off.
Or if you use the FoxyProxy extension, try to set it up for a certain
proxy and want to confirm your settings.
Then you can´t access the OK button, because it´s unreachable beyond the
right edge of the according dialog.
Even build-in dialogs are not displayed properly in FF5.

So far, the only FF theme without these effects is the ugly default theme.

Since there are probably many of these 4:3 devices still around,
I´d like to ask each one of you to check your themes
for such effects and to fix them, please.

Message has been deleted

Centauri39

Jul 5, 2011, 1:04:06 AM7/5/11
Am 05.07.2011 06:18, schrieb Sailfish:
> My bloviated meandering follows what Centauri39 graced us with on
> 7/4/2011 9:05 PM:
> Unfortunately, the most traffic this group get is from spam bots :(

What should I do instead?
I mean, I can´t notify everybody one-by-one,
because of the vast number of available themes.

Centauri39

Jul 5, 2011, 1:31:06 AM7/5/11
Am 05.07.2011 06:18, schrieb Sailfish:
> My bloviated meandering follows what Centauri39 graced us with on
> 7/4/2011 9:05 PM:
> Unfortunately, the most traffic this group get is from spam bots :(

I didn´t pay attention to that, until you wrote it.
Wow, that´s really bad.
Isn´t there a way to exclude these bots?

Message has been deleted