touch gestures with multiple iframes

4 shikime
Kalo te mesazhi i parë i palexuar

rvj

e palexuar
15 dhj 2015, 7:49:51 e paradites15.12.15
për
is there a practical guide ( not a reference guide ) to using touch
gestures within an application

for example I have a simple xul test app with two iframes side by side

when I touch scroll a document in one frame then attempt to touch scroll a
document in the second the scrolling often continues of the first document

is there a list of hints or dos and donts?

---

rvj

e palexuar
15 dhj 2015, 10:23:09 e paradites15.12.15
për
PS I am referring to the default touch screen behaviour of XUL iframes with
no additional coding

"rvj" <r...@rolemodels.net> wrote in message
0 mesazhe të reja