Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

tree horizontal scrollbar, column width

閲覧: 120 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

westbluz

未読、
2007/07/27 14:18:072007/07/27
To:
Hi.

I have tree with lots of columns. The problem is that i don't know how
to make a horizontal scrollbar to appear. The width attribute doesn't
seem to do the trick. If i use min-width it works but then i cant resize
the columns with the mouse. How to force a horizontal scrollbar to appear?

Is there a way to make treecols resize to the max size of a tree cell
content?

Thanks!

wb

Christophe Charron

未読、
2007/07/30 5:48:512007/07/30
To:
Hi,
if you practice a little french, you can have a look here
http://test03.christophe-charron.org/index.html#Impossible_dafficher_le_scroll
(19 octobre 2006). I think that FF 3.0 will manage a better way tree
column width.

--
Best regards,
Christophe Charron

westbluz

未読、
2007/07/30 17:21:562007/07/30
To:
Thanks, but i solved it. Don't use flex attribute with width attribute
in treecol.

Regards.

Christophe Charron

未読、
2007/08/03 4:33:352007/08/03
To:
Hi,
I tried here (http://test03.christophe-charron.org/public/xul/
2006_10_19/arbre_avec_scroll_horizontal_maisquandmeme_02_bis.xul) and
here (http://test03.christophe-charron.org/public/xul/2006_10_19/
arbre_avec_scroll_horizontal_maisquandmeme_03.xul) not to mix flex and
width as you said but it still doesn't work.

Could I see a little code example ?

Best regards,
Christophe Charron

On 30 juil, 23:21, westbluz <westb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks, but i solved it. Don't use flex attribute with width attribute
> in treecol.
>
> Regards.
>
> Christophe Charron wrote:
> > Hi,
> > if you practice a little french, you can have a look here

> >http://test03.christophe-charron.org/index.html#Impossible_dafficher_...

westbluz

未読、
2007/08/06 17:29:242007/08/06
To:
What's the effect you are trying to achieve?

Regards, WB

Christophe Charron

未読、
2007/08/07 10:11:032007/08/07
To:
Hi,
I'd like to have the horizontal scroll in my tree
(http://test03.christophe-charron.org/public/xul/2006_10_19/
arbre_avec_scroll_horizontal_maisquandmeme_03.xul)
and to be able to increase ou decrease the width of my tree columns.

Best regards,
Christophe Charron

westbluz

未読、
2007/08/08 17:42:352007/08/08

Christophe Charron

未読、
2007/08/09 4:02:032007/08/09
To:
On 8 août, 23:42, westbluz <westb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,
not really. If you look on a very wide screen, you won't see the
scrollbar and in this tree I cant increase column width as I much as I
want.

Regards

> Hi,
>
> it seems to me that you already achieved this.
>

> http://test03.christophe-charron.org/public/xul/2006_10_19/arbre_avec...

Neil

未読、
2007/08/10 3:52:412007/08/10
To:
Christophe Charron wrote:

>If you look on a very wide screen, you won't see the scrollbar and in this tree I cant increase column width as I much as I want.

Just a guess, but have you tried <splitter class="tree-splitter"
resizeafter="grow"/> ?

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Christophe Charron

未読、
2007/08/10 11:17:522007/08/10

Yes,
great idea ... that works perfectly.
Just to have an hidden last column to be able to increase last
seenable column.

Thanks a lot !!
Here is the goog one :
http://test03.christophe-charron.org/public/xul/2006_10_19/2007_08_10_arbre_avec_scroll_horizontal_maisquandmeme_02_bis.xul

Neil

未読、
2007/08/10 19:56:252007/08/10
To:
Christophe Charron wrote:

>Just to have an hidden last column to be able to increase last seenable column.

(visible)

Do you actually need a column? Or does the splitter not work if you
don't have a hidden column there?

Christophe Charron

未読、
2007/08/11 2:38:192007/08/11

Thanks for correcting my bad french english.
In fact, a visible column must be at the right of the last. If
"hidecolumnpicker="false" it's ok, if hidecolumnpicker="true", you
must have an hidden column to increase the last right column because,
in this case, the splitter doesn't work.
--
Best regards,
Christophe

新着メール 0 件