XULRunner popup/new window closes previous session and opens the login page in Internet Explorer

Abhay Kumar Somani

Jun 25, 2015, 5:02:12 AM6/25/15
Hi, I am using the 38.0beta9 build for Windows 64-bit XULRunner, but I am stuck at a point in windows. Whenever my application tries to open a new window or a popup, I get the login page in the popup and the previous Xulrunner session gets closed. I am not getting it, whether it is a problem related to session management or popup related. Everything works well for linux. It is only in windows where I am getting this issue. And the new login screen/popup opens in an Internet Explorer instead of XULRunner. I am using SWT4.4.2