adding tags to TransfoMiix

Sajjad Hassany Pazooky

May 15, 2010, 2:21:16 PM5/15/10
Dear all
I want to add some tags to TransforMiix and build it again to suit my
job better.
The code is very very complicated and can't be traced in Visual
Studio.
On the other hand, TransforMiix can't be built standalone
and in addition the TransforMiix part of the whole Firefox project
can't be debugged.
The symbols can't be loaded and the breakpoints don't work.
Does anybody have any idea on how to understand what to do if I want
to add some tags to the current TransforMiix?
thanks in advance