Chunked file upload via socket (nsISocketTransportService)

John Selenger

Mar 13, 2014, 7:01:19 AM3/13/14
Trying to upload big files via nsISocketTransportService. Server has limit for file size (30mb). We should send HTTP 1.1 chunked request.
Can somebody write a work example for chunked file upload with nsISocketTransportService?
For example, .NET HttpWebRequest has special flag SendChunked for chunked requests.

Server: IIS with ASP.NET.
Main condition: File should be handled by HttpRequest.Files without any additional manipulating.

John Selenger

Mar 19, 2014, 5:12:49 AM3/19/14
четверг, 13 марта 2014 г., 14:01:19 UTC+3 пользователь John Selenger написал:
Guys, why in .NET with IIS all works fine? I think Firefox must handle sockets like .Net. So, please post work example of the chunked file upload to IIS!