Os Grupos Google já não suportam novas publicações ou subscrições da Usenet. O conteúdo anterior permanece visível.

Best wedding Photographers in India

22 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

PHOTOG INDIA

não lida,
22/03/2012, 09:06:3322/03/12
para
Photography is the art which is implemented through passion and
creativity. Whether you have an event or want to advertise your
product, you can take our assistance and we will provide you the best
photographers in Delhi.

For more information about wedding Photographers in India, Please
visit our site http://wedding.photographersinindia.com/
Photographers in India
Tel: 91-11- 43125312 (100 Lines)
Fax: 91-11-43125301

amitsoodph...@gmail.com

não lida,
03/01/2013, 01:33:0503/01/13
para
Yes, totally agreed with the phrase "Photography is an art" and weddings are most precious and memorable events in your life. Well I've also my own photography firm "Amit Sood Photography" which is located in Panchkula (India), provides best quality services in lifestyle, Fashion, beauty, entertainment, Portfolio, portrait and unique collection on weddings.

I have covered big weddings all over India as well as abroad. You can view my clientelle : http://wwww.amitsoodphotography.com/clientelle

If you are looking for the wedding phtotgraphy services , you can get in touch with Amit Sood Photography( http://www.amitsoodphotography.com ).

mig...@googlemail.com

não lida,