How to get the binding ID from an XUL element

Greg Allen

Feb 17, 2011, 12:12:01 PM2/17/11
I have a base binding that I extend to create a number of other bindings.

In the base binding I have a method that needs to do some specific things
depending upon which binding the object/XULElement uses. How can I find the
binding id of the binding being used on that object?

Thanks,

-- Greg

Neil Deakin

Feb 17, 2011, 12:39:11 PM2/17/11

You can use getComputedStyle(element, "").MozBinding

Neil

Feb 17, 2011, 7:31:46 PM2/17/11
Greg Allen wrote:

>I have a base binding that I extend to create a number of other bindings.
>
>In the base binding I have a method that needs to do some specific things depending upon which binding the object/XULElement uses.

Why not just call a method and have the derived binding override the method?

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

stonet...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2012, 12:16:22 AM1/9/12
Thanks faget, my cock works just fine.. Want me to show u ? I'll shove it uP your ass!