Http2 captures files

luis...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2015, 5:31:01 AM2/18/15
Hello,
I'm developing a http2 dissector and I'd like to know if anyone has clear text http2 captures files based on draft 14 or 16.
Best regards

Patrick McManus

Feb 18, 2015, 9:13:32 AM2/18/15
to luis...@gmail.com, dev-tech-network
you can make your own plaintext log out of an encrypted session. Have
firefox record a SSL Key Log file that wireshark can use to decrypt a
standard packet trace. Wireshark can export the plaintext for you at that
point. I just did this between nightly and google.com running h2 yesterday.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/NSS/Key_Log_Format

good luck