Necko Module Owner Change - Dragana Damjanovic

Patrick McManus

Aug 30, 2018, 1:49:43 PM8/30/18
to dev-tech-network
All,

It is my deep pleasure to announce Dragana Damjanovic as the new necko
module owner.

Dragana has worked all across our protocol stack for many years and
regularly exercises her wisdom both in the code and in her choice of
priorities. I am grateful for her past leadership and excited to see where
it goes from here. She will be a terrific owner. Congratulations Dragana!

As part of the bookkeeping change I am also moving myself and SC to
emeritus status.

-Patrick

jdu...@mozilla.com

Aug 30, 2018, 5:18:58 PM8/30/18
Patrick,

Thank you so much for your years of service as module owner. You got a truly incredible amount of stuff done while you were here, and had a lot of impact on both Firefox and the Internet. You'll be missed.

Enjoy emeritus status! All the glory but w/o the reviews :)

Jason