Necko Peer Updates

Patrick McManus

Apr 22, 2016, 2:48:37 PM4/22/16
to dev-tech-network, Necko, bies >> Christian Biesinger, Steve Workman
FYI - I've made a few adjustments to the official list (
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Core) to better reflect our current
operations.

First, Steve and :biesi are promoted to Emeritus status. You guys look good
up there.

Second, Dragana, Valentin, and Daniel join the peer party. Welcome. now do
your reviews :)

-Patrick

Jason Duell

Apr 22, 2016, 4:52:48 PM4/22/16
to Patrick McManus, dev-tech-network, Necko, bies >> Christian Biesinger, Steve Workman
Good news! Congrats to all.

Jason

--

Jason

Steve Workman

Apr 22, 2016, 5:18:44 PM4/22/16
to Jason Duell, dev-tech-network, Patrick McManus, bies >> Christian Biesinger, Necko
Congrats to Dragana, Valentin and Daniel! The code's in good hands :)

Now I'll take my whiskey and cigar, and retire quietly by the fire.

Steve.

Nicholas Hurley

Apr 22, 2016, 5:39:06 PM4/22/16
to Patrick McManus, dev-tech-network, Necko, bies >> Christian Biesinger, Steve Workman
Woo! Congrats, all!