July Meeting - Cancelled?

Raniere Silva

Jul 6, 2015, 8:35:28 PM7/6/15
to dev-tec...@lists.mozilla.org, Frédéric WANG
Hi,

Frédéric asked me about the July Meeting.
Unfortunately I'm not available this week due some personal paper work
that I need to take care this week.
I was hoping to handle this before our meeting but will not be possible.

If anyone want to host it, please go ahead.

I also want to say that I won't be available at August 12.
Sorry for that too.

Cheers,
Raniere
signature.asc

Frédéric Wang

Jul 8, 2015, 4:42:29 AM7/8/15

OK, I guess we can cancel the July meeting then.
BTW, I won't be available during most of the month of August either.

Frédéric
--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic