Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

Need help compiling mozldap-6.0.7 in 64 bit Windows

38 просмотров

Andrew Y.

не прочитано,
18 окт. 2012 г., 10:02:0118.10.2012
Trying to upgrade our isapi filter that uses an old 32 bit openldap50 library. Everything needs to be 64 bit and therefore including the open ldap sdk. I downloaded the latest version which is mozldap-6.0.7 and the MozillaBuild 1.3. I installed VC2012. I fixed some syntax problem in the ldapsdk.mak file. I started the MozillaBuild and issue the make command "make -f ldapsdk.mak build_all". The MozillaBuild complaint that the nsldap.mak file does not exist. The ldapsdk.mak make file is looking for the nsldap.mak file within the folder c-sdk/ldap/libraries/msdos/winsock and indeed the file does not exist. Am I doing the right thing or this is not the way to build the sdk. Am I missing some steps prior to this build such as needing to download other modules and configure those first? I appreciate if someone can help.

C:\mozilla\directory>c:\mozilla-build\start-msvc11-x64.bat
"Mozilla tools directory: c:\mozilla-build\"
Visual C++ 6 directory:
Visual C++ 7.1 directory:
Visual C++ 8 directory:
Visual C++ 8 Express directory:
Visual C++ 9 directory:
Visual C++ 9 Express directory:
Platform SDK directory:
Platform SDK version:
Using VC 2012 built-in SDK
Mozilla build environment: MSVC version 11.

andrewy@11C-1040 ~
$ cd ../../mozilla/directory/

andrewy@11C-1040 /c/mozilla/directory
$ make -f ldapsdk.mak build_all
+++ ldapsdk.mak: building ldap
cd c-sdk/ldap/libraries/msdos/winsock
+++ ldapsdk.mak: depend step
NMAKE : fatal error U1052: file 'nsldap.mak' not found
Stop.
make: *** [build_ldap] Error 2
0 новых сообщений