Further ComputeSize changes

L. David Baron

Dec 3, 2006, 8:43:38 PM12/3/06
to dev-tec...@lists.mozilla.org
I'm planning to make an additional change to the ComputeSize API on
the reflow branch to resolve a number of float-related bugs (359135,
360093, and some others -- perhaps unfiled). I plan to add an
aAvailableWidth parameter that, in the presence of floats, is
different from aCBSize.width .

(I'm not sure yet whether I'll need a corresponding height, but I
suspect I won't.)

-David

--
L. David Baron <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >

Boris Zbarsky

Dec 3, 2006, 9:33:07 PM12/3/06
L. David Baron wrote:
> I'm planning to make an additional change to the ComputeSize API on
> the reflow branch to resolve a number of float-related bugs (359135,
> 360093, and some others -- perhaps unfiled). I plan to add an
> aAvailableWidth parameter that, in the presence of floats, is
> different from aCBSize.width .

Would it also make sense to use that parameter (instead of munging the parent
reflow state's computed width) to address bug 360757 and bug 359903?

-Boris

L. David Baron

Dec 5, 2006, 4:35:56 PM12/5/06
to dev-tec...@lists.mozilla.org

Yep. Both were automatically fixed by the change without any
additional work.