How to invoke Oracle stored procedure in Javascript code?

nazeera...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2010, 2:50:37 AM6/23/10

I created Oracle stored procedure in OEM(Oracle Enterprise Manager
console) in my database, which takes two IN parameters and one OUT
parameter as SYS_REFCURSOR and procedure got compiled without errors.

In SQL* plus, I have few things to do like,

set serveroutput ON

variable recordset REFCURSOR;

exec test_procedure('1970-01-01 00:00:00.000',1,:recordset);

print recordset;

I have a javascript "release.js" file which has to use the above
commands to execute the procedure. Instead of JDBC code invoking or
executing the stored procedure stored in my DB with PreparedStatement
through JAVA code, Is there any possible solution that can declare
recordset variable and execute the "test_procedure" stored procedure
in JS file ?

Thanks