dont you guys have a spam filter?

Dan Howard

Jul 6, 2010, 1:12:29 PM7/6/10

Paul C. Bryan

Jul 7, 2010, 11:25:35 AM7/7/10
BUY SILDENAFIL CITRATE NOW!

No, there doesn't seem to be spam filtering. I think this may be in
large part due to the fact that this is a Usenet group. I'd be in
favor of transitioning to a mailing list (which can be filtered) or
even a Google group. I suspect—given how little traffic this list sees—
not much community activity occurs around Rhino.

Dan Howard

Jul 10, 2010, 12:59:26 PM7/10/10
Well it is possible to host a usenet server and put a spam filter on it.
Wouldn't this be a mozilla server?

Paul C. Bryan

Jul 11, 2010, 1:33:00 PM7/11/10
BUY TADALAFIL TODAY!

I think it's Usenet proper, not just an NNTP server hosted by Mozilla.