Senior Compiler Engineer opening at Mozilla

Yan Luo

Mar 17, 2019, 2:18:59 PM3/17/19
to dev-tech-js-en...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

I am not sure this is the right place to ask this question. If it causes
any inconvenience, really sorry about that. I just noticed there is a
Senior Compiler Engineer opening at Mozilla. Is it still available or the
hiring process is finished? Sorry again about posting non-technical
question here.

Thanks,
Yan

Paul Bone

Mar 17, 2019, 8:05:42 PM3/17/19
to Yan Luo, dev-tech-js-en...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Yan Luo,

I don't know the exact details to answer myself so I've forwarded your
question to our team's manager and it should get to the right person.

(I'm replying on list so that others can see that this has been forwarded
on.)

Good luck.