Javascript and ID3 Tags in Ogg File

gialloporpora

Oct 13, 2009, 3:45:23 PM10/13/09
Dear all,
i am creating a little HTML page to access my OGG library with Firefox,
I have a little question that I have not answered myself.
I have look at all properties of audio object, but I don't find an
element (or function) to access ID3 tag of my OGG audio file.
I have searched with Google and I have found a script on Ajaxian that
support also MP3 files, but I would like to know if in Firefox exists a
function to access directly to ID3 tag (artist, album, lyrics).

Thanks for your attention
Sandro
--
*gialloporpora: Alex Faaborg - » Browsing Your Personal Web
http://ff.im/9JDwm * - http://sn.im/shv8b