right click on div with contentEditable enabled in FF 3.0 on Mac OS..

bgrk

Jan 22, 2009, 2:57:02 PM1/22/09
I have a weird problem with Firefox 3.0 on Mac OS X. I have a macbook.
We have a website where we have a rich text control on it, which is
basically a div with "contentEditable" set to true. Within this
control, we subscribe to oncontextmenu event. When we use "ctrl +
click" on the Mac, it behaves as expected. However, if we do "two
fingers on trackpad + click" , the behavior varies. Sometimes we get
it, sometimes we don't. What can I do to find the cause of this issue?
Is this a known issue?

Thanks
bgrk