Matching Emails

JohnW-Mpls

Nov 13, 2008, 1:43:25 PM11/13/08

I maintain a couple web sites for older handicapped people and they
are having trouble properly typing their email address on
subscription forms.

I notice that many sites now ask people to repeat email addresses
on their forms and I guess that would work well for my people. I
assume that takes some Javascript code in an HTML document that
uses form tags. But I don't know how to do that.

Can anyone furnish the necessary code, tell me where I can get it,
or tell me of a relatively simple (not CSS bloated) web site that
has this - one that I could d/l and use as a template for my
coding.

--
JohnW-Mpls