(IVÁN): IF YOU LOVE ME –JESUS CHRIST SAID—, THEN OBEY MY TEN COMMANDMENTS:

IVÁN VALAREZO

May 23, 2009, 3:53:40 PM5/23/09

Sábado, 23 de mayo, año 2009 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

IF YOU LOVE ME -JESUS CHRIST SAID-, THEN OBEY MY TEN
COMMANDMENTS:

If you love me, "obey the Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments," the Lord Jesus Christ manifested to his
disciples sincerely and directly from his heart. I have not
come into the world to do away with the Commandments and the
prophets, but to fulfill them entirely in the life of every
man, woman and child on earth; that is why I am fighting
every day against all the wilds from Satan and his wicked
every day devils all around you, as you well know.

Truly, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will
never pass away; written they were in heaven, so you may obey
them within your heart, mind and human spirit, in this way,
you may know the truth from the heavenly Father and His Jesus
Christ who will set you free from the powers of the angel of
death forever. Because, the angel of death does not go weary
or tire, he needs to give you death, the sooner the better
for him, so you may never invoke to know Jesus Christ within
your heart, but also you will never enjoy within your living
soul and human spirit the fulfilled Holy Spirit of the
Commandments.

Beyond doubt, the angel of death is your main wicked enemy
every day of your entire life; indeed, he wants your lost
soul without Jesus Christ and without the fulfilled Holy
Spirit of the Law, so you may suffer terribly the eternal
horrifying powers of the wrath of God in hell and within the
lake of fire, as well. Therefore, the angel of death thinks
of your constant curses and lies against you, so he may give
you death, however, Jesus Christ thinks only of your constant
protection against the wilds from Satan, so he may give you
his eternal blessings and blissful angelic life thus to know
only love, peace, glory and joy nowadays and forevermore in
heaven.

Then, the lies and curses that Satan may have against you, in
truth, our heavenly Father placed them in the lives of your
enemies, so you may live liberated to follow eternally His
Son Jesus Christ and enjoy the wonderful things that he
gained for you and for your loved ones on earth and in heaven
for eternity, as well. That is to say, that our heavenly
Father loves you with the same love that our Lord Jesus
Christ manifested openly for the Holy Spirit of the
Commandments and the many blessings of love, peace,
prosperity and the eternal life that he brought down from
heaven for you and for your loved ones also; while death is
for your enemies eternally.

Because, our heavenly Father is angry with the wicked that do
not glorify within their hearts the holy blood of His Son
Jesus Christ who not only was born from one of the daughters
of David, by the supernatural powers of the Holy Spirit of
the Law, but he also indeed fulfilled it mightily, in due
time, for Israel. Altogether, this is the fulfilled Holy
Spirit of the Ten Commandments that gives forgiveness of sin
to Israel and the nations of the entire world nowadays, but
also he grants you to know the true knowledge of the
delightful truth and justice from all things in heaven and on
earth, so you may know always everything about all things
everywhere.

Truly, Israel never realized that she received from our
heavenly Father at Sinai the Holy Spirit of the written Law
that if not honored and glorified properly, in due time, then
it would become a consuming fire within their hearts and
lives forever, because of the ever-increasing wrath of God
that would make it explode in an atomic manner. In other
words, Israel received the Holy Spirit of the written Ten
Commandments that would inflate into a powerful divine
explosive bomb of the wrath of God that would implode and
explode mightily, blasting the earth and her nations into
zillions of bits, into the vastness of the universe, if not
fulfilled properly by a human obedient-life in good time.

Because, when: Sodom and Gomorrah sinned against the people
of God, in truth, these cities and the other surrounding
cities sinned terribly against the Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments, even if father Abraham had not yet received his
promised son nor the Law at Sinai by Moses thus to begin the
life of Israel on earth as we know it today. Our heavenly
Father held these cities accountable to their sins against
His Holy Spirit of the written Law nonetheless, that He
descended from heaven especially with His very Holy Angel,
Jesus Christ, thus to confirm their sin against His
Commandments, so he may allow His wrath to blow up and burn
in the midst of them with fire as a nuclear blast.

Our heavenly Father confirmed the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah,
and then the wrath of the Holy Spirit of the Commandments
blew up these sinful cities and their people into pieces,
only Lot escaped, until they were engulf with a great
mushroom fire touching the heavens and hell at once; Abraham
witnessed the giant mushroom fires that destroyed the cities.
Our heavenly Father destroyed these sinful cities and their
surroundings with a big blast of His holy wrath and zeal for
His Law, because they could not only mock the Holy Spirit of
the Law much less receive and honor within their lives the
teachings of the rituals for the blood sacrifice of His
everlasting Lamb, His Son Jesus Christ!

Therefore, our heavenly Father's wrath exploded and imploded
within the sinful cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because
people, as the ancient world of Noah, for example, can only
transgressed His holy Commandments until a certain point,
once they cannot honor it properly, then it becomes an
explosive weapon of mass destruction, filled with divine
wrath, that it will eventually blowup everything, including
the entire earth itself. Consequently, this is how the cities
of Sodom and Gomorrah, as the nations of the world in Noah's
days, the wrath of God filled up to the brim until the Holy
Spirit of the Commandments could not longer hold it, and then
begun to spill over the sinful: until they descended still
alive into the world of the lost, hell!

That is why that the Spirit of the blood and life of Jesus
Christ is very important not only to Israel but to every
nation of the entire world as well, so the wrath of God will
not only diminish, because our God is angry every day with
the evildoers against His living Law, but it would go away
completely from the human spirit. Still, our Lord Jesus
Christ is saying to us today, just as he told his apostles in
the ancient days: if you obey my words, then you would show
the heavenly Father that you love Him, because the words that
you receive from me, in truth, are the ones that I heard from
Him directly speaking to you to obey.

For this reason, only those that invoke and obey my name,
truly they walk in the perfect fulfilled Holy Spirit of the
Ten Commandments, so they may please our heavenly Father each
day of the entire life on earth and in paradise as well,
forever and ever, for all eternity. This means that our
heavenly Father's blessings of love, life, health, prosperity
and eternal happiness will begin to touch and fill your
entire life little by little until transforms you
miraculously into the person that He intended you to be as
His Son Jesus Christ, in the beginning of things in heaven
and in paradise, for example.

Today, you are indeed walking in the perfect will of our
heavenly Father and of His way of life, truth, justice,
peace, prosperity and eternal health, filled amazingly with
the daily happiness of your heart, soul, mind, body and human
spirit; our heavenly Father wants you blessed already in His
presence, for your blessing is His victory against Satan
forever. Inasmuch as, when the Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments fulfills and glorifies within your life, thanks
to the invocation of the miracle wonderworking prevailing
name of Jesus Christ, then your life becomes a supernatural
powerful miracle that will emanate miracles around you and
around others as well each day and forever in eternity.

This is the wonderworking power of the preaching and teaching
of the ancient Gospel of salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ
touching your life in a powerful way-so powerful, that Satan
with his fallen angels has to abandon your entire life and
the lives of your loved ones as well, for the glory and honor
of our heavenly Father. And when Satan abandons you, it will
be because the Holy Spirit of the Commandments fulfills and
honors greatly within your heart, soul, mind, body and human
spirit, so holy and faithful angels from heaven will begin to
descend upon your life thus to protect you and continue to
bless you according to our heavenly Father's daily will for
you.

Therefore, if you are willing to please your Father that is
in heaven, then I will pray for you thus to let Him and his
angels know you; furthermore, I will ask Him to bless you
greatly, and He will grant you to have another Counselor just
like me, who will never leave you, nor forsake you, Jesus
Christ vowed. Truly, the Holy Spirit will always be with you,
no matter what you may go through in life, thus to bless you
mightily with his glorious overwhelming supernatural daily
spiritual powers of miracles and great marvelous works of
healing and blessings against the wilds from Satan and his
fallen angels; even now, he is with you everywhere you may go
on earth.

That is, even though you do not see him, he is with you
today; beyond doubt, he will stand not only for you but also
for your loved ones against Satan and his wicked followers
everywhere on earth; he is mighty and brave, he and his holy
angels have never taken a step back in the face of the enemy.
Indeed, He is a true fighter for our heavenly Father and the
fruit of life for every angel in heaven and for every man,
woman and child on earth; He is the Holy Spirit, a living
holy person directly from our heavenly Father and His tree of
life who will guide you faithfully every day of your entire
life into all truth.

That is to say, also that with the Counselor, the Spirit of
truth, living within your life, then every battle that the
enemy will start against you, you will certainly win over him
thus to take back Adam's spoils from him and his wicked
followers as well; to this day the Holy Spirit of the
fulfilled Commandments defeats Satan everywhere
overwhelmingly. Therefore, Satan fears the fulfilled and
glorified Spirit of the Commandments living in the heart and
life of every man, woman and child on earth, thanks to the
wonderful working powers of the holy blood and life of Jesus
Christ; that is, with Jesus Christ inside you today, then you
are Jesus himself for Satan, so he flees from you.

With the Holy Spirit living within your heart, body and human
spirit, the darkness of lies from Satan and his wicked
followers will never succeed against you or your loved ones
and friends; for he is the ancient truth and justice from the
Father that honors His name daily-moreover, he knows you much
more than you will ever know yourself. Truly, He is
Omniscient, all knowing, nothing could hide from him in
heaven or on earth, forever and ever, meaning that no lie
from Satan or his wicked followers will ever succeed against
you and much less against him-amazingly, He knows about Satan
and his fallen angels much more than they may know about
themselves today, for instance.

Nowadays, there is no lie powerful enough to hide from our
heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments
thus to injure and to do terrible damage to the ones that
love Him in the spirit and in the truth of the love and life
of His Son Jesus Christ, the only possible savior for Israel
and the nations. However, the world at large cannot receive
him easily, because it does not know him much less it is not
seeking for him by default, so they may recognize him
properly within their hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human
spirit just as our heavenly Father wills in heaven, so He may
love and bless them mightily each day and forever.

Inasmuch as, our heavenly Father wants to bless the entire
earth, just as He has blessed mightily His holy angelic
kingdom, paradise and the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven
above, for example, so no wicked darkness of lies from Satan
and his fallen angels will ever thrive in these precious
heavenly bodies before him in eternity, for ever and ever.
Historically, the world does not know him since the days of
old, because "the tree of life and Israel were not one yet"
as they are nowadays and eternally, for example, and because
of the terrible presence of the spirit of error and lies from
Satan within the heart of every man, woman and child from the
families of the nations.

Thus, the same is true for the angelic Kingdom, paradise and
the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, that is, if these
heavenly bodies did not receive the tree of life, our Lord
Jesus Christ, within their soils and epicenters, as our Lord
had to be born indeed in Israel, then these celestial lands
would have been as dark as earth as always. Therefore, it is
our Lord Jesus Christ that gives life and blessings of
salvation and health to lands and angels in heaven, and the
same is true within Israel and the rest of humanity
throughout the history of the world and its nations-
therefore, he truly needs to bless you just the same today,
that is, if you only obey him.

That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ had to be born from
the virgin womb, from one of the daughters from king David,
from the tribe of Judah, so he may "inject his divine life"
not only to the families of Israel as a whole but also the
families from the nations, from the entire world as well.
Moreover, our heavenly Father had to send His Son Jesus
Christ to Israel to be born in a lamb's stall, from the womb
of a virgin, a chosen daughter from the entire human race, so
he may finally introduce His glorious and perfect life into
all men through the shedding of His atoning, restoring,
healing, Law fulfilling, eternal and blessed holy blood.

Therefore, because of the sinful and rebellious blood from
Adam and Eve, then the entire human race needed to replace it
with the everlasting glorious and all-powerful supernatural
blood of Jesus Christ, full of love, forgiveness, eternal
life, blessings, peace, power, happiness and glories for our
heavenly Father, His Holy Spirit of the fulfilled Ten
Commandments and everlasting faithful angels in heaven. That
is why that we need to receive Jesus Christ within our hearts
by default, when we invoke his name, so he may inject his
very victorious blood and Spirit into our veins and hearts,
replacing like this, according to our heavenly Father's will,
the rebellious and sinful defeated blood of Adam and Eve in
each one of us today and for eternity.

Therefore, only like this, the world would begin to receive
thus to know as never before the Holy Spirit full of love and
power of eternal life for everyone, so the nations may be
born again as well, just like men, but this time with new
heavens and new earth, just like in the angelic heavenly
bodies nowadays, for instance. Because, our heavenly Father
did not only send His Son to be born from the womb of a
virgin from Israel, so he may inject His life and Spirit into
the life of every man, woman and child within her families,
but also to do the same with the entire human race, so the
entire earth may be born again too, in due time.

That is that Jesus Christ did not only replace the sinful
life of the entire human race but also of the earth by giving
men his own blessed life and simultaneously to the earth
likewise with new heavens, oceans, rivers and lands filled
with life, so people may inherit it honorably, but this time
free from Satan and inhabited with holy angels. However, as
it is now, the entire world does not feel truly the Holy
Sprit of God, but the time is coming, and this will be
exactly when every man, woman and child fully receives within
his heart Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and savior of his
entire life on earth and in paradise, for ever and ever.

That is why that we need to reject each idol and ancient
graven-image from Satan and his Vatican, for example, and
break them into bits each time we locate them, so to glorify
worldwide the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments not only
within our lives, according to our heavenly Father's will,
but also within all the nations as well, as in heaven.
Historically, our heavenly Father sent his holy angels to
destroy these wicked idols in the land of Israel and its
surrounding enemy nations, as well, so His people may not go
astray from Him and His holy Commandments-and the same is
true today not only within Israel but also in the homes of
many families around the world. Moreover, our heavenly Father
may continue rightfully do the same today around the world,
for the same reasons as before-for He is not willing to cede
any land to Satan and much less the families of the nations
of the entire world.

(And so, if you have idols and graven-images within your
home, for example, then you should tear them down because by
doing so, then Satan and his devil have no place to stay
within your life and of your loved ones as well, and then he
has to exit your life with all his problems, sicknesses,
diseases, curses and death. This will decrease the spirit of
error dramatically in your life and of your loved ones as
well all over the world and thus increase the glorious
presence of the fulfilled by our Lord Jesus Christ the Holy
Spirit of the Ten Commandments, for the glory and honor of
our eternal heavenly Father that is in heaven.)

Moreover, by exalting the Spirit of the written Ten
Commandments each day of our lives through Jesus Christ, then
our eyes will open from darkness thus to see clearly the
ever-increasing honorable and glorious Holy Spirit within our
human spirit and the nations of the earth-and this is
blessing and life for us and for the living animal kingdoms
too. Thus the true human spirit from the nations will begin
to shine powerfully as the Sun shines in the sky, for
example, because now it is not only liberated from the spirit
of error from Satan and falseness from evildoers, but it
thrives miraculously with the correct Spirit of truth-and
this is the fulfilled Holy Spirit of the Commandments.

This is how our heavenly Father wanted to see the entire
earth and her human spirit of the families of the nations in
the beginning, filled with the Holy Spirit of the fulfilled
and glorified Ten Commandments in the life of His Son Jesus
Christ, the only possible savior for Israel and the entire
world today and forevermore in eternity. However, until then,
the entire earth will begin to feel and know the holy
presence of the Holy Spirit of God, little by little, just as
the preaching and teaching of the Gospel of salvation of our
Lord Jesus Christ grows, and thus lights up within the hearts
and living souls, of the families from the nations of the
entire world.

This is the work of our heavenly Father in the life of every
man, woman and child on earth, beginning with Israel
nowadays, thanks to Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior of your
living souls today on earth and in eternity, in the brand-new
life of the New Jerusalem from heaven above, where angels
with men live blissfully with God in eternity. Only then, the
same Holy Spirit that gave birth to the King Messiah, the Son
of David, within Israel, he has also given life in abundance
to the human spirit, of the families from the entire world,
so the earth itself may be born again miraculously by the
same Holy Spirit but this time with new heavens and new earth
for eternity.

That is why our Lord Jesus Christ manifested to his apostles
and disciples, by affirming to them: if you keep my
commandments, then you would show the Father that you love
Him and His beloved Son Jesus Christ today on earth and
forevermore in the brand-new eternity yet to come, for
example. Because, if you can show love to your heavenly
Father today through the wonderful and glorious life of His
Son Jesus Christ that lived in Israel thus not only to
fulfill and glorify the Holy Spirit of the Commandments but
also to inject life to the human spirit of the entire earth,
then you will love him in eternity as well.

That is why that Jesus Christ said to his disciples: if you
love me then you will also love my words, which is the Spirit
of truth of the fulfilled Ten Commandments thus to inject
into your every day life: abundant life, salvation,
righteousness, holiness, perfection, power, healing,
protection against satanic lies, so you may continue to enjoy
your newfound Christ like life eternally. Then, I will pray
to the heavenly Father thus to give you another Counselor,
who will never abandon you, just like me before you today and
in eternity, no matter what may happen into your life or the
lives of your loved ones and friends, for example, he will be
faithful to you always.

Truly, He is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth from the
Ten Commandments, who will lead you into all truth each day
of your entire life, and thus now no one will ever be able to
deceive you, not even Satan, forever in eternity-with the
fulfilled Holy Spirit of the Commandments in your life, you
are liberated indeed. Really, nowadays Satan has no power
over the Spirit of truth, from the fulfilled Ten Commandments
and of His tree of life, your Lord and savior Jesus Christ-
the Spirit of truth that will finally destroy forever Satan's
lies on earth, in hell and in the lake of fire with his
fallen angles and the lost from humankind as well.

Today, the world at large cannot receive the Holy Spirit and
thus does not recognize him as the Spirit of truth that
fulfills the Ten Commandments within Israel and within the
nations of the entire world-that is why the earth is darkness
from Satan's lies and his every day and everywhere wicked
devil from the entire human race, for example. However, you
did receive him, because you have invoked his name and
thereby he abides with you now and presently will be in you
(and within those that believe your testimonies about Jesus
Christ as well), so he may never let you walk into darkness
anymore nor into any satanic trap from the wicked devils from
all over the earth.

Believe me, Jesus Christ said, the Holy Spirit will come to
you constantly with power and exceptional authorities from
the heavenly Father, just as I have come to you from Him with
His holy name that He personally gave me thus to be with you
and bless you each day of your entire life on earth and well
into eternity. Therefore, the day will come when you would
look around and not see me, our Lord Jesus Christ manifested
earnestly to his apostles, because I have to return to my
Father with His Holy Spirit fulfilled of the Ten Commandments
within the life of Israel, so He may not punish them due to
their constant rebellions against Him, as in the past.

Later, because you do not see me anymore as you do now, for
example, then fear will overtake your hearts, bodies and your
entire human spirit for the terrible constant ever-increasing
presence, of the horrible darkness of this world around you;
consequently, you will feel abandon by me and God, when the
truth is the opposite, Jesus Christ affirmed to them.
However, do not fear what you see everywhere, because the
Counselor will be with you each moment of your entire life,
just as I am with you now, so he may not only protect you
from Satan and his wicked-scams, but also he will be with you
to bless you daily with miracles and marvelous signs from
heaven and earth.

Our heavenly Father today blesses you powerfully just because
you received me within your hearts; and when the Holy Spirit
comes to live within you, then new blessing will embrace
powerfully your entire life, so Satan may have nothing to do
with you or your loved ones anymore today and forever in
eternity as well. Moreover, Jesus Christ assured his
disciples that he would never abandon nor forsake them, if
they only keep his name living within their hearts, because
his powerful name flourishes with the fulfilled Holy Spirit
of the Commandments, so Satan may flee and stay away from
them forever-only then, they will live liberated as the
angels do in heaven for eternity.

Consequently, when Satan finally leaves you along, then he
will take with him every lie, curse, problem and infirmity
that were eating your human spirit bit by bit until he would
personal push you over the edge that drops into hell-so, the
Holy Spirit is very important in your life nowadays, just as
important as Jesus Christ was to the biblical-apostles.
Indeed, He is the Holy Spirit from the heavenly Father who
will not only stand with you as I am standing before you
today with His powerful name, but he will do even greater
things for your sake, surely he will be within you, as part
of your human spirit, just as he is part of me and my Father
eternally.

The Holy Spirit will be just like me before you and within
you, so you may feel safe and secure from the wilds from
Satan and his wicked followers; indeed, he is your every day
supernatural faith within your heart and human spirit that
moves our heavenly Father mightily thus to do mighty things
for you and for your loved ones always. With him, you will
certainly feel living your personal supernatural life not
only on earth but also back in your early glorious and
celestial life in paradise, so you may continue to enjoy
daily from the fruits of its trees and plants moreover enjoy
closely the fruit from the tree of life, your eternal Lord
and savior Jesus Christ!

Therefore, if you keep my commandments, then I will pray for
you before our heavenly Father, so he may give you His
Comforter-this is the Holy Spirit that moves our heavenly
Father every moment of your entire life with His miracles and
great wonders in the heavens and on earth thus to heal and
bless your life mightily always. Today, if the Holy Spirit is
not living within you then you are missing every step of the
way wonderful and very glorious things from the tree of life
and health, so you may not be able to live a wonderful and
peaceful life, just as our heavenly Father and his angels
live still their ancient blissful-lives in heaven, for
example.

Nowadays, this is the Spirit of truth that supposedly was to
live initially within your heart since the day our heavenly
Father created you with His holy hands and gave you the
breath of life from the Holy Spirit of His Ten Commandments,
but because of the lies from paradise then the spirit of
error thrives within you, regrettably. This is the reason
that you faced throughout life many problems and even
terrible sicknesses that were taking you literately into the
wicked hands, of the angel of death from hell, so to destroy
you and, like this, you will never get to know within your
human spirit, the glorious and refreshing fulfilled Holy
Spirit of the Ten Commandments.

Because, to live and enjoy the refreshing presence of the
fulfilled and glorified Holy Spirit of the Commandments, then
blessings and abundant life from the tree of life will
spiritually fill your heart, soul, mind, body and life within
your human spirit as well day and night well into eternity,
for the glory of our Father and His holy name on earth.
Moreover, the reason that our heavenly Father will begin to
bless you mightily with the holy presence of His Holy Spirit
fulfilled and glorified in the life and blood of His Son
Jesus Christ, it would be because He created you, by default,
to manifest every day and night His many glorious miracles
and great wonders in heaven and on earth.

Favorably, this ancient Gospel that our heavenly Father wrote
in heaven, just as He wrote initially the tables of the Ten
Commandments with His Holy Spirit, holds the zillions of
miracles and great wonders thus to manifest each one of them
within your daily life and with your name written on them,
for the glory of His name on earth. This is the reason that
our heavenly Father calls you each day with the mighty Holy
Spirit not only of His ancient Gospel of His dear Son Jesus
Christ but with His same fulfilled Holy Spirit of the
Commandments, so you may turn from a living-miracle into an
even greater-miracle on earth, for the ever-increasing glory
of His name in eternity.

Religiously, our heavenly Father not only loved you with His
holy heart, with the strength of His sacred living soul, with
the strength of His glorious mind and with the strength of
His supernatural holy eternal life, but also He created you
in His hands with all the supernatural truth and justice of
the Holy Spirit of His living Law. And our heavenly Father
did this for you, since even before the foundation of His
angelic kingdom, because He loved you dearly within His holy
heart, just as He loved and cherished the eternal life of His
Son Jesus Christ, initially offered to Adam in paradise and
later to Israel thus to free the human spirit from sin
forever.

Because, a life exempt from Satan in the heart of any man,
woman and child on earth, beginning with Adam and Eve in
paradise, is a wonderful life filled with the peaceful and
glorified Holy Spirit of His Ten Commandments thus to know
only the daily blessings of a very victorious life, saturated
with love, truth, justice and perfection forever. Therefore,
the moment you began to invoke Jesus Christ with your lips,
then the Spirit of truth that comes to you directly from the
fulfilled Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments will
immediately replace the spirit of error within your heart and
human blood thus to begin to fix with miracles every wicked
work that Satan may have done against you.

For the Holy Spirit of the fulfilled Commandments will fill
within you thus to help you live a high-quality life, as the
very glorious life that He granted you to have in the
beginning of things in paradise, for the glory and honor of
His magnificent name living within you as well as part of
your inner human spirit for eternity. That is why that is
important to obey and follow faithfully the Commandments of
our King Messiah, so we may not only manifest our daily love
towards our heavenly Father that is in heaven, but also we
will grow spiritually within, in every aspect of the brand-
new life of The New Jerusalem from heaven above, for a
greater human spirit for eternity.

Cordially yours,

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man
comes unto the heavenly Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua,
and shalt believe within your heart that GOD hath raised him
from the dead, then thou shalt be saved." Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and
soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the
dead. See Romans 10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your
personal Savior. See Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the
NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the
POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE
FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED
AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU
WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and
HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and
believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you
will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and
are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and
are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him
will never be put to shame." For there is no difference
between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise
or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the
name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe
that the L-rd JESUS shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my
sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite JESUS to
come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ
as your ONLY WAY to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR
ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a
wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy
Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and
gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is
the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include
me in your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers
are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how
important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered,
anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on
the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven
in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father,
Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I
most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the
HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and
SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and
HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you. God bless you!

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?
playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com