Multiple certificates with different aliases

Mithilesh Wachasunder

Mar 29, 2021, 12:04:35 PM3/29/21
to mozilla-dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Team
Is it possible to have multiple certificates having same subject to be part of different aliases in NSSDB? For example, if I have

Certificate 1 :
Subject: CN = Certificate-randomcert.com
Serial Number: 02:0a:4f:ac:ad:80:00:32:19:5b:3f:38:08

Certificate 2 :
Serial Number: 0f:a7:cb:b3:d4:dc:4b:ec:ab:09:a9:b6:73:79:ba:52

Both the above certificates have same subject but different serial numbers. As of now they are part of same alias. Is there a way I can update one of them to form separate alias?

Thanks
Mithilesh