Mozilla community survey

Josh Bowman-Matthews

May 2, 2019, 1:10:47 PM5/2/19
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Servo contributors!

In 2017, Mozilla ran its first comprehensive quantitative and
qualitative look at the contributor communities we foster in order to
help us understand the breadth and depth of our contributors and how we
could provide a better experience. We are running a similar analysis
this year.

If you are interested in taking this optional survey, thank you! Links
are below. The survey takes 10 minutes and will be open through May 3rd.

* Survey in English (https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/cb86bb49c487)
* Encuesta en Español (https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/06fb61197a77)
* Pesquisa em Português (https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/dc96341e8fae)
* Umfrage auf Deutsch (https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/df085153e542)
* Enquête en Français (https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/791cb12c1117)
* (https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/1724de8810f0) طلب كشف باللغة العربية

We will publish our findings once the initial analysis is complete (and
will email them to you if you indicate your interest when completing the
survey) and plan to make at least some aggregated data publicly
available. Please visit this page to learn about other ways you can
follow and participate in this research.

Again, thank you!

Cheers,
Josh

Josh Bowman-Matthews

May 3, 2019, 8:27:58 AM5/3/19
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
I forgot a link for more information about following and participating
in the research:
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/2019-mozilla-communities-contributors-survey-and-state-of-the-rebel-alliance-report/37430

Cheers,
Josh