Question About the Merging Process

Maria Sable

Apr 29, 2019, 7:24:13 PM4/29/19
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi all,

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I looked at the Contributing page on the
Servo wiki and was not able to find an answer for it.

Once I have a pull request with an approving review, do I need to take any
additional steps to get it merged into master? Or will the person who
reviewed it merge it?

Kind regards,
Maria Sable

Manish Goregaokar

Apr 29, 2019, 7:26:31 PM4/29/19
to dev-servo
The reviewer has to leave a comment saying `@bors-servo r+` to inform our
bot that the pull request needs merging. Once that happens, you can wait.

If you have an approving Github review but no r+, make sure you've
addressed any straggling issues and ping the reviewer.

-Manish Goregaokar

Maria Sable

Apr 29, 2019, 7:33:54 PM4/29/19
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org