NC State Group for OffscreenCanvas APIs

Bailey Blankenship

Oct 16, 2019, 12:25:34 PM10/16/19
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Benjamin Ding
Good morning,

My name is Bailey Blankenship. Benjamin Ding (CC'd) and I are working on
the OffscreenCanvas APIs as a part of a project for NC State. We're both
new to Rust and are excited to contribute to the servo project. Neither of
us has contributed to an open-source project before, so any tips or help is
welcomed. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Bailey Blankenship

Josh Bowman-Matthews

Oct 16, 2019, 1:01:38 PM10/16/19
to Bailey Blankenship, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Benjamin Ding
Welcome! My number one tip is to ask questions in public places, and aim
to submit smaller pull requests for feedback sooner, rather than waiting
to submit larger number of changes simultaneously. I know that this
project involves many new concepts and tools, so please ask questions up
front if anything in the project description is not clear!

Cheers,
Josh

Josh Bowman-Matthews

Josh Bowman-Matthews