Re: Welcome to the "dev-security" mailing list

Ragavendhiran Bhiman (rabhiman)

Aug 17, 2020, 11:57:33 PM8/17/20
to dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

I am facing problems in NSS library libnsssoftkn package. Where can I report my problems on memory leak?
Is it the right forum to post my query?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Raghavendran

On 18/08/20, 9:24 AM, "dev-security on behalf of dev-securi...@lists.mozilla.org" <dev-securi...@lists.mozilla.org on behalf of dev-securi...@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org

subscription page at:

https://lists.mozilla.org/options/dev-security/rabhiman%40cisco.com

dev-securi...@lists.mozilla.org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation. It is:

raghav1##

Mailman can remind you of your lists.mozilla.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although since most people don't like
having their passwords mailed in the clear, this is disabled by
default. If you prefer, you can enable this in your account options.
There is a button on your options page that will email your current
password to you.

Avas Flowers

Aug 17, 2020, 11:58:14 PM8/17/20
to dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
NOTICE: This email is not monitored. This email is used for communications tied to Avas Flowers Customer Support ticket system. If you require customer support and would like to create a ticket, please visit www.avasflowers.net/customersupport and select the option that best suits your needs.

Hubert Kario

Sep 22, 2020, 2:24:39 PM9/22/20
to dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
On Tuesday, 18 August 2020 05:57:19 CEST, Ragavendhiran Bhiman (rabhiman)
via dev-security wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am facing problems in NSS library libnsssoftkn package. Where
> can I report my problems on memory leak?
> Is it the right forum to post my query?

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/
Product: nss -> Libraries
--