Reporting abuse of Mozilla Pocket-Service

Roswitha Meyer

Nov 13, 2020, 11:51:34 AM11/13/20
to dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear security team,

unfortunately I coundn´t find any email address for to report an abuse of „Pocket" , so I write you:
I’m using „Pocket“ and am quite happy to daily discover articles of different newspapers there.
But now there is a website shown, that is not ok and I think you have to block them:
joinhoney.com: they deliver „millions of porno-codes without paying…“ they said…
Please stop this advertisement, thank you!

Sincerely
Roswitha Meyer