Module owner for mozilla/testing

Tim Riley

Nov 20, 2006, 1:39:55 PM11/20/06
to bsme...@covad.net, Axel Hecht, Robert Helmer, alice nodelman, Dave Liebreich, co...@deadsquid.com, say...@gmail.com, Mozilla QA
Currently davel is the moderator and robcee and rhelmer are the peers.
We need to replace davel as he is moving on. We could promote robcee or
rhelmer to moderator and then backfill that with a new peer for that
person. Or bring in bsmedberg or coop in one of these positions. Any
other ideas? Let me know what you think.

mozilla/testing currently has testing code from axel, annie (perf
tests), davel, and for mochikit (checked in by Robert Sayer?)

Let me know what you think as soon as possible.

--Tim

Tim Riley

Nov 28, 2006, 2:24:40 PM11/28/06
to Tim Riley, bsme...@covad.net, co...@deadsquid.com, Rob Campbell, Axel Hecht, Robert Helmer, alice nodelman, say...@gmail.com, Mozilla QA

I have only heard from rhelmer, and he voted for robcee as module owner.

Robcee- Looks like it is yours!

Coop or Bsmedberg- Can I out you down to join rhelmer as peers for this
module?

--Tim

Stuart Parmenter

Jan 4, 2007, 3:50:31 PM1/4/07
I went ahead and made robcee the owner leaving helmer as the only peer.
rob can add additional peers now using despot if/when you guys find
someone else willing ;)

stuart