How can I get more involved?

kates...@googlemail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 10:46:45 AM11/28/17
Hello, I am new to the world of Open source and am really enjoying the community that it promotes. I have been inspired by many of the contributors and want to know what it takes to get more involved. Personally, my programming skills are not that great, so I have decided to become more involved in the editorial, activism and community way. Involving myself as much as I can.

Is there any other ways I can embrace the community and get more involved?

Many Thanks
Kate :)

Ioana Chiorean

Nov 28, 2017, 10:58:58 AM11/28/17
to kates...@googlemail.com, dev-q...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Kate,
Thanks for reaching out. This list is dedicated for QA (testing)
contributions. Are you interested in such thing?
I see you mentioned "editorial, activism and community way" as those are
pretty different things that this list area I would recommended you to
contact a local Mozilla Rep that you might get in contact with. Check
them here: http://reps.mozilla.org/

If I can help you with more details, please let me know!
Ioana

nelakas...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2020, 10:24:50 AM4/23/20
Hi Loana,
I have been working as Quality Engineer. I'm new to open source & it would be great If I could join. I'm interested in automation ,CI/CD & other testing activities.
thanks