Difficulties on Logging in

wei liu

Sep 30, 2019, 2:49:17 PM9/30/19
to dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-a...@mozilla.org, dev-q...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

I'm Grace, and I recently visited the career website of Mozilla, and I was
trying to submit an application to Python Internship Summer 2020, however,
on the last step, the google rebort captcha is not able to show up and
shows that it cannot be loaded for some reason. Could your team please
check what is going on?

ps. Since I'm not sure which department I should reach out to, so I just
forward this email to some other tech departments as well.

sincerely

Wei Liu

Jared Hirsch

Sep 30, 2019, 7:28:42 PM9/30/19
to wei liu
[moving lists to bcc]

Hi Grace,

Sorry you're having trouble submitting your application. I can try to help
you figure it out. Which website were you using to submit your application,
and what browser were you using?

Cheers,

Jared