Login with facebook for firefox app not working

smk.bh...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2015, 5:27:13 AM6/19/15
I have used url-redirect method to add login with facebook feature into my firefox application.In which I have used 'https://www.facebook.com/dialog/oauth?client_id=<clientid of facebook app>&redirect_uri=http://<url of my app>/&response_type=token' this url.But when I open this url using window.href control goes to facebook login page and after login process of facebook it does not come back to my application.It shows server not found error.