Firefox for Android Product Planning Meeting: Tuesday Mar 12 @ 09:00am Pacific

Karen Rudnitski

Mar 12, 2013, 11:08:54 AM3/12/13
to dev-platfo...@lists.mozilla.org
We'll have a shortened meeting (to 30 mins) unless folks want to continue the discussion.

We had a great planning week last week in London, and there's still follow-up work and sorting that needs to be done. However to get our feet back into the swing of things, I'd like to focus on the immediate releases (based on a round-up that Erin pulled together not long ago!)

Agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/ProductPlanning/Notes-2013-03-12

Meeting Details:
Agenda & Minutes landing page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/ProductPlanning
Tuesday, Mar 12 , 9:00 am Pacific
'Mobile' Room
Vidyo Phone # 416-848-3114 x92 Conf # 9 9998 / + 1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf # 9 9998
join irc.mozilla.org #mobile for back channel