Affiliate Marketing Manager Job Opportunity at Vadodara, Gujarat

holidays.da...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2013, 7:56:35 AM7/22/13
Hello,

We are looking for an 'Affiliate Marketing Manager' for our company Darshan Soft-Tech Pvt. Ltd. for Vadodara, Gujarat location; let us know if you would be interested. In case you are not interested, it would be a great help if you can refer someone who might be interested and looking for an excellent job opportunity in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

About Us

Established a little over ten years ago, we have organically grown from a start up to a multinational company with offices in 3 continents and cover 8 markets globally. We have done this by creating world class e-commerce brands and achieving year on year growth. Head office in London, we are part of a group that is has great financial stability and despite the economic downturn, is still looking to expand.

We firmly believe that our success comes from hiring the right individuals who add value to our teams and businesses through their way of thinking and approach to work. Intelligence is important together with a strong work ethic and 'can-do' attitude. We are always looking to add talented and energetic members to our team and we pride ourselves on helping our team to develop their skills and reach their full potential.

Affiliate Marketing Manager

The Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our affiliate program and the affiliate team, including relations with affiliates, networks and partners. He/she will work closely with other Marketing Team members to ensure maximum effectiveness of the affiliate program.

Responsibilities include

*Develop and drive overall affiliate marketing strategy
*Encourage growth of existing affiliate/partnership relationships
*Engage existing affiliate base to drive incremental volume
*Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving additional volume
*Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll out plans
*Initiate new campaign ideas
*Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates and networks
*Execute day-to-day affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of feature changes, landing pages, fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as newsletters and blog posts, offers as well as dispute resolution
*Directly manage top tier accounts
*Keep up to date on Affiliate Industry trends and developments
*Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments

Reporting & Analysis

*Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
*Work with internal development team to update and enhance affiliate capabilities and tracking/reporting methods as necessary.
*Present regular analysis reports including number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated and commissions earned

Required Experience

*Minimum 3+ years affiliate management experience
*Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate channel/program
*Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships
*Knowledge and understanding of affiliate tracking methods
*Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
*Must possess strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry
*Strong organisational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
*Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, media
buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates

The Benefits
*Modern office environment and motivating culture
*Growth as an individual
*Excellent growth opportunities
*International travel opportunities
*Excellent social activities
*Work with a dynamic, international company

A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience and suitability.

Further aspects of the role are available upon application for this position.

What are you waiting for?

If you believe that you have what it takes then we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV for further processes.

You can reach us at # 0265-235-6615 or email us at car...@darshansoftech.com.

Kind Regards,

Neetu Singh
HR Manager