Mouse support on tablets for Firefox Mobile?

Zeb Carter

Feb 20, 2013, 7:22:32 PM2/20/13
Any plans to give mouse support? I use an Acer Iconia A200 and have a
wireless mouse/keyboard connected. Scrolling does not work. Other mobile
browsers recognize scrolling actions. It would be nice if FF had this
with regard to tablets.

Kartikaya Gupta

Feb 21, 2013, 12:59:12 AM2/21/13
to Zeb Carter
Do you mean scrolling with the mouse wheel? Support for that should have
been added in bug 686228, in Firefox 20 and up. Firefox 20 is currently
on the beta channel, so you can get it from the play store or from
http://beta.mozilla.org. If scrolling with the mouse wheel doesn't work
there please let me know and I can look into it.

Cheers,
kats