Intent to unship: MathML deprecated style, menclose@radical, mathsize/linethicknes named values, mfrac@bevelled, alignment attributes, script shift attributes, XLink.

Frédéric Wang

Sep 17, 2020, 9:19:56 AM9/17/20

As of september 24, I intend to disable the features below on all
platforms. For details, please read the intent to deprecation threads
linked below. We have sent deprecation warnings for them since last year.

Emilio helped me to collect the data and the number of pings with
such counters (collected on the release channel on data submitted from
early-this-august) are litterally 0 or 1. As a comparison, the counter
for pages using MathML is in the millions.

mathml.deprecated_style_attributes.disabled

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/kl5c87mBlO0/m/7b2SXbEEDwAJ

mathml.deprecated_menclose_notation_radical.disabled

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/vwAkuZIEhnY/m/KALRPR3wAQAJ

mathml.mathsize_names.disabled

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/kyB34PjYXek/m/M7CAmcmmDAAJ

mathml.mfrac_bevelled_attribute.disabled

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/9pEvlYn-Xyw/m/s7vpc2qeCgAJ

mathml.deprecated_alignment_attributes.disabled

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/JnJVGTmIwPE/m/xrido8-zAQAJ

mathml.script_shift_attributes.disabled

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/CAqw0Nxw6Pg/m/VzNdx_aaCgAJ

mathml.xlink.disabled

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/70NFnet82cU/m/4VOMUDfpDwAJ

mathml.mfrac_linethickness_names.disabled

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/G91-vBeC3Rw/m/irFYGNx0DAAJ

--
Frédéric Wang